Struggling from an injury or injury prevention, this is your go to compound mix!!!
What is Super Nandro 400mg? –
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 200mg + Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg.
Nandrolone phenylpropionate (NPP) is an anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) and a close relative of Deca Durabolin, originally developed to treat osteoporosis and breast cancer in women. Now, the steroid is widely used for bodybuilding and performance-enhancing purposes.
NPP is a 19-nortestosterone, which means that NPP has one carbon atom removed at the 19th position in its chemical structure. This is the simple structure of Nandrolone, but with the addition of phenylpropionate ester, it becomes Nandrolone phenylpropionate (NPP). NPP is identical to Nandrolone decanoate, but it has a shorter half-life. Having a shorter half-life means NPP needs to be injected more frequently. Compared to the testosterone’s rating of 100, NPP carries an anabolic rating of 125 and an androgenic rating of 37.
Benefits Of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP):
The following are the main benefits that you can expect from NPP if you planning to buy steroids UK:
1. Lean Muscle Preservation: The efficient metabolic properties of NPP helps bodybuilders gain lean mass during the off-season. While you work on losing fat, NPP helps conserve lean muscle mass.
2. Inhibition of Glucocorticoids: Glucocorticoids are stress hormones that are essential for overall health, but they also promote fat gain and muscle loss. The release of stress hormones increases with vigorous activity. NPP helps in the inhibition or reduction in glucocorticoids production .
3. Strength: NPP, when used standalone, cannot boost your strength levels. When combined with other steroids, NPP boosts strength to a noticeable level.
4. Increased Collagen Synthesis: NPP stimulates collagen production in the body, and that’s why it is used for joint pain relief. In combination with enhanced collagen synthesis, NPP also increases bone mineral content. Therefore, it is often used to treat osteoporosis.
5. Nitrogen Retention: Another benefit of NPP is nitrogen retention, which is very important for preserving lean muscle mass.
The use of NPP has also been proven to treat:
- Pituitary dwarfism
- Development of mental retardation in children
- Breast cancer
- Geriatric weakness and fatigue
- Muscle wasting diseases: HIV, cancer, etc.
NPP vs Deca Durabolin:
When you planning to buy steroids UK you may come across decision in which to buy-NPP or Deca. Although the active substance in both of these steroids is Nandrolone, they differ from each other in different esters. Deca Durabolin has longer acting decanoate ester compared to short ester-containing NPP. Due to a shorter half-life than Deca Durabolin, NPP needs to be injected 2-3 times per week and standard protocol that is being used by bodybuilders is to inject it every other day. However, the short half-life of NPP also makes NPP a faster-acting steroid than Deca .
NPP Dosage And Administration:
So what is the best way to take NPP when you planning to buy steroids UK? For noticeable results without any side effects, the recommended dose for NPP is 50-100 mg. The steroid is administered in the form of injection 2-3 ays per week or in proffesionla bodybuilding every other dayd. Larger doses of NPP, such as 400-800 mg, are required for advanced bodybuilders. For women, the recommended dose of NPP is 50-100 mg per week with keeping themselves on lover side.
Side Effects Of NPP:
The most common side effects of NPP are mentioned below:
1. Estrogenic: As NPP is estrogenic, it can cause gynecomastia, high blood pressure, and bloating due to severe side effects. To avoid these side effects, men are recommended to use Aromatase inhibitors.
2. Androgenic: The androgenic side effects of NPP are mild, but they exist. Common androgenic side effects include male pattern baldness, excess oil on the face, and acne. Women can also experience androgenic side effects, including virilization and clitoral enlargement.
3. Testosterone Inhibition: Men who use excessive doses of NPP may experience inhibition of natural testosterone levels. Therefore, they have to use NPP with some form of exogenous testosterone .
4. Cardiovascular: NPP negatively affects good (HDL) cholesterol levels by increasing LDL cholesterol, leading to heart disease, such as atherosclerosis.